So . . .
New blog. New name. Chapter 1. Jamie, Part II. Here we go.
I Will Never. I will never what? Think back. When you were younger and your parents did something. Said something. And the only thought bouncing around your brain was "I will NEVER do that/say that/whatever that when I have kids!" Um, yeah . . . I thought this too. Here are my failures:
I Will Never:
1. Call my child the other child's name. I tend to default to the wrong child. I've even used the dog's name on occasion.
2. Count to 5. Go ahead. Point fingers. Laugh. My kids start running on 2. (Okay, 4).
3. Raise my voice. (Sorry, I'm just laughing now).
4. Essentially ignore my child's meltdown in public. (Hysterical laughing).
Since I'm easing back in, I'm gonna halt there. No need embarrassing myself on post numero uno. Stick around and enjoy the fun. I'm back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment