Thursday, March 28, 2013

Harley

Back to the blog. I've been alternating between "busy" and "not as busy", but the latter has resulted most days in endless Pinterest activity, facebooking, or sleeping. Oh, the exciting life I lead.

Truth is, when life has speed bumps and potholes, fabulously insightful posts are difficult to craft. And, no, I'm not insinuating that this blog is the best thing since sliced bread. But multiple posts on munchkins boycotting bedtime (or how stupid cold Iowa winters are) isn't something anyone wants to read. Or write. And since the last few nights have been QUIET, here I am.

There is SO MUCH I'd love to write about, but apparently, I'm only a civilian - even though it feels like I'm in the Army now. What I can say is lessons sometimes must be repeated to be ingrained. What may seem like the end of the world, usually isn't. Even if it really feels that way. And also, I cry when I'm happy. This may be shocking. Unless you know me. Since I cry when I'm sad, mad, breathing . . . 

I continue to be amazed at what I can learn from others, when I actually try to do so. Did you know the world isn't black and white? Yes, I did know this. But I think I was working from the box of 8 crayons. You know, those big ones. 

The munchkins keep trying to convince me that I know NOTHING about parenting, and that I'm a "bad"/"mean" Mommy, while everyone around me says otherwise. I think my opinion is somewhere in the middle, depending on the day, hour, minute.

I keep trying to slow down time for some things, speed them up for others, and generally just enjoy this crazy, beautiful life. There is no better title for it.

Now, it's time to see what fantastic Pinterest ideas I can't believe I've ever lived without and will likely only see and never actually do. (I want to go back and insert commas. But I'm gonna be crazy tonight and leave that run-on as is. I ride a Harley now, you know.)

I'll try to make more timely appearances for awhile. Cheers to almost-Friday and Happy Easter. :)

P.S. Survived February.

No comments:

Post a Comment